Monday, September 7, 2009

Itunes Clean Up

iTunes Clean Up - find out exactly how to fix an iTunes library by adding missing artwork, deleting duplicates and fixing misspelled song names.

Sometimes iTunes will have problems. This could be missing album artwork, duplicate songs or wrongly named song titles. This all makes the listening experience much more difficult as trying to find songs can take a lot longer than they should.

About a month ago I decided to do an iTunes Clean Up. The whole process was taking a very long time so I thought I would look online for a solution. After looking for quite a while I found Tidy Songs.

I thought I would try out the Free Tidy Songs Download and see what it was like. I was very impressed with the program at first glance and was even more impressed when I actually started using it! Within just a few minutes all of my song names were sorted out and all of the tracks that were misspelled had the correct names. The album artwork that was missing was also added and the duplicates were deleted. Tidy Songs worked great!

If you need to do an iTunes Clean Up then Tidy Songs is by far the best program for the job. I have saved so much time and effort by just pressing a few buttons. It has made the whole listening experience a joy and now I can find whatever I am after in just a few seconds. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone with a large iTunes library.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Most Viewed Posts

Sponsored Links: